Flávia Castineira Brunner
Flávia Castineria Brunner is a lawyer in the tax department of FCR Law. Her practice is focused on advising national and foreign clients on various matters of Brazilian tax law (direct and indirect taxes).
Flávia has extensive experience in administrative and judicial tax litigation. She has represented large IT, advertising, telecommunications and trade companies in tax litigation and tax proceedings before the federal, state and municipal authorities.
- Bachelor of Laws – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo Brasil
- Postgraduate diploma in Tax Law – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brasil
- Extension course in Accounting for Non-Accountants – Fundação Instituto de Pesquisas Contábeis, Atuariais e Financeiras (FIPECAFI), Brasil
- Extension course in Customs Law and Taxation on International Trade – Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Tributário (IBDT), Brasil
- Extension course in Advanced Subjects on International Taxation – Instituto Brasileiro de Direito Tributário (IBDT), Brasil