Júlia Silva e Lima
Júlia Silva e Lima is a lawyer in the tax law department of FCR Law. Her practice is focused on general tax advice to national and international companies and individuals on various matters of Brazilian tax law.
Júlia has extensive experience in assisting IT and technology companies on Brazilian taxation and structuring tax efficient business models, as well as in the area of international taxation. She is assistant professor for Tax Law at Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo.
- Bachelor of Laws – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil
- Postgraduate diploma in Tax Management – Fundação Escola de Comércio Álvares Penteado, Brazil
- Extension in International Taxation – Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Brazil
- Extension in Taxation of Structures and Corporate Business – Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Brazil
- Extension in Taxation of Technology and Intellectual Property Businesses – Fundação Getúlio Vargas, Brazil
- Master in Constitutional Tax Law – Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo, Brazil