Renata Camilo de Oliveira
Renata Camilo is a partner of FCR Law. Her practice centers around Corporate Law, Contracts and Regulatory Law.
She has vast experience in advising national and international clients on negotiating and drafting commercial and infrastructure contracts, on foreign investments and on company incorporation and corporate restructuring.
Renata has worked as consultant for the Government of Minas Gerais and as Professor for Private and Constitutional Law at Humboldt-University in Berlin and at University São Judas Tadeu. She has authored several papers and books.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Regulatory Law
- Bachelor of Law – Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Master of Laws (LL.M.) – Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg, Germany
- Master of Laws – Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Postgraduate diploma in Corporate Law – Escola Superior de Advocacia da OAB/SP, Brazil
- PhD – Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany – with distinction summa cum laude